- Overview – Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to communicate with others effectively leads to developing sustainable relationships in any society. Proper communication is key to success in any human related activity. So better communication skills is the key to sustainable growth of any business. Each employee must know how to communicate effectively with their customers and maintain long lasting business relationships with them.
- As a result to address above requirements this elearning course developed to teach learners both in public and private sector effective communication skills to handle their customers effectively and maintain long lasting business relationship with them to ensure sustainable growth in their establishments.
- This elearning course will discuss basics of effective communication skills and techniques to maintain long lasting business relationships with them.
- Learning outcomes
- Understand the basics of effective communication
- Understand the process of communication
- Understand factors that affect effective communication
- Understand techniques used to make communication more effective
- Understand relationship between effective Communication vs Career Progress
- Lesson Plans
- Introduction to Communication
- Basic types of Communication
- Factors for Successful communication
- Communication as a process
- Making Communication more effective
- 7 Cs of Effective Communication
- Types of Communication as purposes
- Communication in Organization
- Types of Organizational Communication
- Effective Communication vs Career Progress
- Approximately 40 minutes.
- The length of the course may depend on your absorption power to study materials.
- Target Audience
- This training is designed to help people who are transforming campus to cooperate sector, or those who need to refresh their skills in effective communication skills. It is ideal for people who are working in both private and public sectors.
- This course is designed to guide and improve skills of effective communication among anyone interested.
- Entry Requirements
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
- Mix of Sinhala & English
Introduction to Communication
Basic types of Communication
Factors for Successful communication
Making Communication more effective
7 Cs of Effective Communication
Types of Communication as purposes
Communication in Organization
Types of Organizational Communication
What Others Have Said
Best virtual learning experience
I learned a lot of practical tips from this course.Thank you very much sir.Superb👍
Very interesting and practical communication skills lecture.
By: Ravindu Kavinda
The lecture series is good. The contents of the lecture are well understood. I have not yet received my certificate regarding the course.